There’s a lot of information here and we’ve tried to make it as easy to understand as possible. For more information, visit our FAQ page. If you still need help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re never too busy to answer your questions.
All rides must be prepaid (24 hours in advance) via PayPal.
Use the “Pay Now” button to access a secure link to PayPal. You are not required to have a PayPal account. Drivers do not carry cash.
This is how to find the number of miles for your trip and calculate your fare:
Go to MapQuest and enter in your pickup and drop off locations. Note the number of miles for your trip, then come back to this page.
|Total Distance (miles)||Total Fare
Once your child is registered, our rates are based on the mileage for each trip plus any additional requested services. Please note our rates are subject to change and quotes are approximate and may differ from the actual mileage. The breakdown is:
- $30 nonrefundable annual membership fee per family
- $2.50 per mile for every mile over 8 miles (a $5 fee for the driver to show up is included in the fares listed above)
- $10 cancellation fee for rides cancelled with less than 24 hours advance notice
- that the full fare is charged when the passenger is a “no show” for a scheduled pickup
- $5 escort fee (to escort your child in or out of buildings; includes signing in or out)
- $15 wait time fee (for waits over 10 minutes past scheduled pickup time)
- $5 short notice fee
A note about tips:
Show your appreciation to our drivers—especially if they provide extra services—with a standard 15–20% tip. (Tips may be added to your credit card or PayPal payment. We will make sure they are delivered to your driver.)
“You pay for the ride, but having fun is FREE!”
—Kids Kruiser President
Ask About Our Customer Appreciation & Referral Programs!