Policies & Rules
Our policies and rules are designed with the children’s safety in mind, and we make every effort to be courteous and respectful of all our clients’ needs.
- All riders must be pre-registered.
- Reservations must be called in or texted to us by 12:00 pm for afternoon service. A $5 short notice fee applies when requests are received after 12:00 pm.
- We schedule rides week to week and will accept reservations over the weekend.
- All pickup and dropoff destinations must be preplanned.
- Children must be ready at their scheduled locations, at their scheduled times. Additional fees apply for unplanned wait time.
- Every child will have a seat belt, and seat belts must be worn at all times.
- No standing allowed when the vehicle is in motion.
- Passengers will not board or disembark from the vehicle until it has come to a complete stop.
- No food or beverages are allowed.
About Our Kruisers
Kids Kruiser maintains the highest standards of safety and cleanliness. Each of our Kruisers:
- meets Federal and State safety standards for passenger cars
- clean, newer model vehicles with 4 doors for easy access
- receives a routine Kids Kruiser 20 point safety inspection
- is fully licensed and insured
- accommodates booster seats
Technology helps us take our safety features to the next level…
Passenger check-in is now a breeze! The Kids Kruiser mobile app has streamlined our check-in process and gives parents peace of mind when they are notified that their children have been picked up and safely delivered to their final destinations. Kids Kruiser has used vehicle tracking technology and now you too have access to information about the location of the vehicle carrying your precious cargo. Here’s how it works:
1. Each child in your family will have his/her own QR code, which will be printed on a passenger card that our driver will carry.
2. When our driver arrives at a pick-up or drop-off point, s/he will access the mobile app on a company iPhone.
3. The driver taps the Pick Up or Drop Off button, and the QR code scanner pops open. When your child is all buckled in or is safely inside, our driver scans your child’s card.
4. You receive a text confirmation that contains a link to the GeoMap of your child’s approximate pickup location or final destination (see picture below).